Terms and Conditions
I really do dislike formalities, but in this age of litigation, it is a necessary task. I hope we can keep a flexible, fun and trusting relationship throughout our work together but to ensure that we do have the appropriate boundaries in place to be clear, listed below are the terms and conditions of working with me:
- By paying for my services you agree to abide by these at all times.
- I reserve the right to change the program where appropriate and to lengthen it, if necessary.
- I reserve the right to cancel the program/services at any moment in time if I feel we are not progressing, or for other unforeseen circumstances, at which point I will refund you any difference between what you have received to date and what you have not used, which will be apportioned fairly.
- Should you decide to cancel once the program has commenced, there will not be an option for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances or during a 7-day cooling-off period immediately after purchase.
- “We” refers to myself and my colleagues that work with me to provide any programs or services to you.
- Sessions must be paid in full at the time of enrolment. There is a 7-day cooling-off period in which they can be cancelled and a full refund, at the current exchange rate at that time, will be made. I cannot accept liability for any changes in the exchange rate during that period. This may be liable for a small charge if I have been charged bank charges or merchant processing charges that cannot be refunded. Therefore, should you cancel during this time, you will receive a full refund minus any merchant/banking charges incurred within the quickest time feasible.
- Once arrangements are made, the process has begun and there is no refund after the 7-day cooling-off period. However, if there are extenuating circumstances, I am not without compassion and will do my best to accommodate, with the relevant proof/documentation – e.g. hospital/emergency care, etc.
- Sessions with me typically last circa 90 minutes. Sometimes these may be less, sometimes more. There is no reduction in price if they last less and no charge if they last longer. It’s not about quantity but about quality. If we can achieve a lot in less time and it feels right to bring the session to an early close, then I reserve the right to do so.
- Programs must be paid for in full in advance of commencement.
- Most programs will take place on Zoom as a first priority platform, and if that is not appropriate then Skype then WhatsApp, in that order. An invitation to attend a meeting on Zoom will be sent. Click on that link at the appropriate time to attend the meeting. I reserve the right to change the online meeting host, as appropriate.
- Programs will last for the exact time they are paid for plus 2 days. E.g. 6 months (calendar) plus 2 days. There will be no carrying forward any sessions after the expiry of the program. If you miss any, it is your responsibility to catch up during the timeline. If for any reason we are unable to make some appointments, I will extend the program, as appropriate.
- Payments are made via PayPal, Square or Stripe. They can also be paid via a bank account transfer if in the UK or Europe. Please contact me directly for details. Should you wish to pay via bank transfer, a supplemental fee will be charged to cover bank charges for international bank transfers. You will be advised of this prior to making the transfer. Payment must be received in full prior to commencing any sessions.
- By engaging in a programme you agree to your basic details and details of any sessions being kept confidentially by me and, if appropriate, my team members. These will NEVER be shared by a 3rd party and will ALWAYS remain strictly confidential between the client and practitioner(s). These details are stored manually on brief, handwritten notes and are not processed in any way without first obtaining prior permission from the client. The only data that may be stored online is: 1) email addresses on mail or on a mailing list platform such as Mailchimp or Mailerlite or similar, and 2) copy typed remote SRT clearing notes or any notes sent from any healing or readings done, or work with my colleagues, which are emailed. All other information is stored on handwritten notes kept in personal files and never shared with anyone, other than immediate members of the program team.
- For any spiritual readings or guidance given intuitively, or otherwise, because of the law in the United Kingdom, you must accept that all readings and information given is treated as entertainment only and cannot claim to be accurate and therefore you take these readings at your own risk and I, or my colleagues, cannot accept any liability for their accuracy or otherwise. I can assure you that they are always given with the sincerest intent and are genuine but the law requires me to state this and it is your responsibility what actions you take as a result of the information provided.
- Any advice or information given that you choose to act upon is done at your own risk and you agree to abide by this.
- I cannot be responsible for any actions you take or any reactions you have to this program or the work contained therein. At no time is any information or advice given to replace qualified medical advice from a qualified medical practitioner. It is never intended to replace medical or professional advice. You accept all responsibility for all actions and reactions for anything given or advised, by myself of my team members.
- By enlisting on a program or any of my servies, you agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Because I am UK based, this is governed by UK law at all times.
- All information presented on this website is the property of Caroline Cousins unless otherwise stated and is copyrighted.